Are you an experienced professional Educator who can contribute to our vision and mission? If yes, then please fill up the form here and we will get in touch with you at the right time.
We are always open to welcome creative minds who knows the art of teaching kids. We would be glad to have professionals like you on board, who can inspire students to become future innovators.
We are looking for the following qualified & experienced ONLINE educators for the Academic year 2021-2022:
Early Childhood Educators for Kindergarten – 3 no.
Must Teach Subjects: English-Math-Science & EVS-STEM-PE
– deliver online classes on time with engaging activities, interactive games, age appropriate assignments etc. as per our curriculum
– check students work regularly as scheduled and provide constructive feedback to superiors and then to parents
– maintain complete digital files of students attendance record, continuous assessments record, anecdotes, marks/grades sheets, pictures, albums, activities, assignments, developmental milestones etc.
– attend staff and parent meetings regularly
– meticulously prepare lesson plans based on individual needs and catering to differentiated learning and use latest teaching strategies
– prepare weekly hands-on activities, quizzes, projects etc. in STEM, group time and physical activities in PE
– plan & organize virtual events, field trips etc.
– answer to students and parents queries
– prepare and administer assessments & quizzes
– treat students with love, care, politeness, friendliness and respect
– plan and prepare remedial work whenever deemed necessary
– prepare theme based environment and props to teach
– follow schools’ policies, rules and regulations
– follow guidelines & rules of the school which may be framed or updated from time to time
– any other work assigned from time to time.
Pay per hour: Standard market pay rate
Monthly Working Hours: 32-40
Interested candidates can also send their CV with a cover letter to:
To apply, you must posses 1-2 years of international teaching experience and sound knowledge of online teaching resources besides a relevant graduation degree in your majors. Preference will be given to certified candidates.
Sign up to receive updates from our website: